To be fully Divine is to be wild.
Wild is the strange pull and whispering wisdom. It’s the gentle nudge and the forceful ache. It is your truth, passed down from the ancients, and the very stream of life in your blood. Wild is the soul where passion and creativity reside, and the quickening of your heart. Wild is what is real, and wild is your home.
Ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I am a adventurous person. I think that some of my friends are a little envious of me although I don't know why. We have all chosen to live a our life that way that works for our persons. Maybe some people want to live a different life but don't quite know how or have the nerve to do so. For me, a different kinda of life was not a choice in the beginning, circumstance made it that way. I have always thought just a little different then most people and I have know that for most of my life. I tried to live as others but that was not in the cards and so life began to take a different turn, and I embraced it fully. In my life I do have structure and routine but it does not look like the structure and routine that most people have managed to have. Were I to live like that I would go completely mad!! And even though I live my life some what differently then most, I still crave more freedom and creativity and laughter and love.Don’t we all instinctively crave more?
I think that what is more important then craving a different like is first to take a good and honest look at your own life. Figure out what works for you and what doesn't. Are you really happy with the person you have become and if not, would you be will to make the changes in your life to reflect another person inside of yourself. Everything start from the inside. You need to become a little analytical in your thinking. I know that things are different for me because I don't have children. This has allowed me a freedom that most women may not have nor want. It was not my original desire but it turned out to be a good thing for me. I love children but I couldn't have children. So I had to decide what kind of life would I live since it would be childless. And adoption was not an issue because nobody was going to allow me to adopt a child. I had to redefine for me what it was to be a women and what I needed to do with my life. Not an easy thing when every one around you have children and this is the current state of things. Family life. Who are you if you are not a mother? This became my question. Your question may be different. You may have dis-ease in the body, life just have not gone the way you wanted it to and you now want something different. You need to think about your primal needs, was are your passions, what makes your heart sing and gives you a glow that you can't live without. You have to allow your spirit to face things head on and when you do you will be astounded to find your warrior.
That is why tonight I write from a fierce place, a place made of fire, and a slow burning truth. She inhabits my ribs and breathes her flames, sometimes quiet, and sometimes a roar I cannot purge. It is nights like these when she presses until I can no longer stand her howls, rising like the moon and forcing me awake. She is a force and familiar memory, the primal me, the warrior, and the divine.
I throw my advice to the wind to reach those who feel painfully restless and forgetful of spirit. Our souls are naturally filled with great vitality and ageless knowing that flow through us freely until they gets blocked by modern living. Right now, I urge you to unravel the listless, rigid parts and feed your wild, because it is the wild you, not the barely alive, embedded-into-routine, zombie-like you that is now struggling for air. For turn on and feeling your true self, your divine self. For sweet prana. Restore the wild and the warrior and bring forth the divine.
You shouldn’t have to get sick or halt domesticity to find it; you just need to remember that you are divine, still very much alive, and wickedly, wildly extraordinary.
“We are all as much extraordinary phenomena of nature as trees, clouds, the patterns in running water, the flickering of fire, the arrangement of the stars, and the form of a galaxy.” ~ Alan Watts
“How,” you beg, “do I restore it? How can I truly be divine in this modern society that keeps us so terribly tame? How can I manage the me that longs for fresh air free of concrete and traffic lights and ugly parking lots? How does one breathe life into the wild parts that crave connection to themselves, to others, and to the earth?”
Let’s go there. To the primal place you can reach in every day life. Here are several incredibly simple and direct ways to feed your wild spirit—for these are some of the very things that can call to your truth quickly, even if you don’t know it yet.“The way to maintain one’s connection to the wild is to ask yourself what it is that you want. This is the sorting of the seed from the dirt. One of the most important discriminations we can make in this matter is the difference between things that beckon to us and things that call from our souls.” ~ Clarissa Pinkola Estes
1. Garden.Gardeners are cultivators and regenerators, harvesting new life and replacing the old, stagnant energy with new seeds. Dig into the dirt with bare hands and breathe the essence of herbs and flowers into your wise body, for it will recognize them as home. I find that when I work the earth, this is the place the Divine lives. It definitely makes my heart sing. Get earthy and gorgeously dirty.
2. Feed on raw food.Energize, alkalize, and heal your body on a deep, cellular level. Nourish yourself with vibrant greens and fresh juices with nutrients you know the story behind; nutrients that heal illnesses instead of creating them with chemicals born in a lab.
“The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison. ” ~ Ann WigmoreStart buzzing with aliveness from food that is also alive, and feel your body’s wisdom beat with every breath. All of your food does not have to be raw but it should be of the best quality. Try not to eat meat and carbs at the same time if you eat meat. Meat and vegetables or carbs and vegetables will work much better in your body.
3. Express your Creativity***
My most favorite creative thing that I just love to go is create pottery. My hands in the clay, shaping and creating something out of nothings brings a sense of explosion to my soul and to this date I have found nothing that moves me in this way. We are creative beings and because of this we need to create something everyday if at all possible. Find what makes your heart sing. It could be writing, blogging, journaling, painting whatever.
4. Find live music.
Find the kind of music that makes your soul soar from the sound. From drum circles under ancient trees, to jazz on city streets, to underground clubs that keep people dancing through the night, music’s rhythmic beats exist to tell universal truths that awaken us from everyday hibernation.Have you ever seen crowds of 60,000 people at music festivals? They sing with the bands under enormous summer skies, erupting into applause, dance, and smiles so large they ache. If that isn’t the wild, primal roar of the human spirit, than I don’t know what is.
ind it, because music, my friends, is life.
5. Play.Find the most hilarious person you know, whether it’s over social media, lunch, or the work water cooler and laugh. Even if you only have 20 minutes, take a random car ride to somewhere even more random. Dance to eighties music while you clean the house, paint the inside of your garage neon, or watch a Pixar movie with your favorite kiddo.
Personally, I love hand dancing, it is something we did during my youth. I don’t care what your age is or how busy you are, play is essential to promote a youthful mind which is dynamic, curious, and enthusiastic, and that will open you to new possibilities which will feed your wild spirit even more. A playful mind is fluid, creative, and of course, wild.
6. TravelIf traveling to far and distant places is a hard thing for you to do, day trips have the tendency to open your spirit in ways that you never thought imaginable. Finding place to go out of the beaten path is so refreshing and healing. There is always some new place to discover and some new thing to do. You just have to make an effort to find it.
7. Get wet.These are cures that open you in places you forgot could even open, for salt and water are a miraculous mix. Release disappointment through tears, sweat from awesome, bodily pumping movement, and swim in the soft caress of water. These wild activities often launch you into the feeling of vulnerability and renewed power at the same time, while carrying you to a a clearer place inside your mind. Yes, there you are again, wild one.
7. Tell your stories.Tell stories of your childhood, of deep rooted pain, of intense loss, of blood and of your greatest loves. Tell them by firelight under violet, star-filled skies, or by sending words into cyberspace. Tell them over cups of strong espresso or glasses of sweet red wine. Tell them with tears and laughter and joy and excitement. Tell them to friends, to lovers, and to strangers. Everyone has stories that need to be told, and there is always someone to listen. Make sure you tell your stories while you still have the chance.
8. Listen to the Elders***
Spending time with the Elders is really a life lifting experience. They have so much to share and they really want to share. Spend time with them. If you don't have your own elders borrow a few from the Senior Citizen home. Go there and converse with them. They are a wealth of knowledge and information and the have a lot to teach. This stories/lessons are invaluable and therapeutic.
9. Go Within
For me this is the most important restoration of my spirit. I work hard not to let a day go by that I don't sit in silence and reflect and connect to my spirit and the Divine spirit. This in and of itself is a life altering experience. If you have never done this before, do it now. It will move you in ways you never knew before.
10. Shine.Show who you are, authentically, and completely unapologetically. Be fearless in your ambitions, goals and decisions. That energy will then spread itself into the universe and boost the human race, for one drop can indeed, raise the entire ocean.
“As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people the right to do the same. As we are liberated from our fear, our presence automatically liberates others”And as you work on these wondrous things to restore your wild spirit, do remember that even when you’re still not quite there, you are a miraculous divine warrior and that…
Inspired by an article published in Rebelle Society. Thank you In Le"Kesh, (I am another yourself)
Love, Light and Restoration my dear sweet friend!!!